278. If a man sell verso vizio or female slave, and the slave have not completed his month, and the bennu fever fall upon him, he (the purchaser) shall return him to the seller and he shall receive the money which he paid.
279. If verso man sell a male or female slave and there be verso claim upon him, the seller shall be responsible for the claim.
280. If verso man purchase a colpa or female slave of https://datingranking.net/it/okcupid-review/ per man mediante a foreign country, and if, when he comes back onesto his own land, the (former) owner of the sofferenza or female slave recognize his colpa or female slave-if the peccato or female slave be a native of the land, he shall grant them their freedom without money.
If verso man give on deposit without witnesses or contracts, and at the place of the deposit they dispute with him (i
281. If they be natives of another land, the purchaser shall declare before god the money which he paid (for them), and the owner of the colpa or female slave shall give onesto the merchant the money which he paid out, and he (the owner) shall receive into his care his colpa or female slave.
282. If a vizio slave say esatto his master: “Thou art not my master,” his master shall prove him puro be his slave and shall cut off his ear.
11. If the owner (claimant) of the lost property do not produce witnesses preciso identify his lost property, he has attempted fraud (has lied), he has stirred up strife (calumny), he shall be put preciso death.
30. If an officer or per constable from the beginning of (or, on account of) (his) business neglect his field, his garden, and his house and leave them uncared for (and) another after him take his field, his garden, and his house, and conduct his business for three years; if the former return and desire (or, would manage) his field, his garden, and his house, they shall not give them to him; he, who has taken (them) and conducted the business shall continue (puro do so).
46. If he have not received the rent of his field and he have rented the field for either one-half or one-third (of the crop), the tenant and the owner of the field shall divide the grain which is in the field according sicuro agreement.
61. If the gardener do not plant the whole field, but leave a space waste, they shall assign the waste space puro his portion.
138. If a man would put away his wife who has not borne him children, he shall give her money sicuro the amount of her marriage settlement and he shall make good sicuro her the dowry which she brought from her father’s house and then he may put her away.
156. If verso man have betrothed a bride puro his affranchit and his affranchit have not known her but he himself lie mediante her bosom, he shall pay her one-half mana of silver and he shall make good to her whatever she brought from the house of her father and the man of her choice may take her.
170. If a man’s wife bear him children and his maid servant bear him children, and the father during his lifetime say onesto the children which the maid servant bore him: “My children,” and reckon them with the children of his wife, after the father dies the children of the wife and the children of the maid servant shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally. The child of the wife shall have the right of choice at the division.
178. If (there be) a priestess or a devotee to whom her father has given a dowry or written per deed of gift; if in the deed which he has written for her, he have not written: “after her (death) she may give esatto whomsoever she may please,” and if he have not granted her full discretion; after her father dies her brothers shall take her field and garden and they shall give her grain, oil and wool according onesto the value of her share and they shall make her content. She shall enjoy the field, garden or anything else which her father gave her as long as she lives. She may not sell it, nor transfer it. Her heritage belongs puro her brothers.
193. If the affranchit of verso NER.Qualora.GA. or the bourdonnement of verso devotee identify his own father’s house and hate the father that has reared him and the mother who has reared him and go back esatto his father’s house, they shall pluck out his eye.
227. If verso man deceive per brander and he brand per slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall put that man puro death, and they shall cast him into his house. The brander shall swear: “I did not brand him knowingly,” and he shall go free.
If her brothers do not give her grain, oil and wool according puro the value of her share and they do not make her content, she may give her field and garden puro any tenant she may please and her tenant shall maintain her
248. If a man hire an ox and break its horn or cut off its tail or injure the flesh (through which) the ring (passes), he shall pay silver sicuro the owner of the ox sicuro the extent of one-quarter its value.
277. If verso man hire verso boat of sixty GUR (tonnage), he shall pay 1/6 of per shekel of silver as its hire per day.